The Voice of the Building and Development Industries in Southeastern North Carolina
Welcome to the Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association. Chartered in 1965 and representing nearly 9,500 members from 1,000 member-firms, we are the largest trade association in Southeastern North Carolina and the third largest Home Builder Association in the state. The Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association represents an industry that contributes approximately $2.8 billion to the economy of Southeastern North Carolina and supports more than 28,000 jobs in the greater Wilmington area. For more than 40 years, the Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association has been working to support the home building industry, as well as the home buyers who keep the industry strong.
Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association
2013 Board of Directors and Staff
- President – Bert Exum, Compass Pointe
- First Vice President – Craig Johnson, Herrington Classic Homes, Inc.
- Second Vice President – Shawn Horton, Trusst Builder Group
- Secretary – John Lancaster, Venture Homes of Coastal Carolina
- Treasurer – Hiram Williams, Action Construction
- Past President - Deans Hackney, Horizons Homes of Wilmington, LLC
- Past President's Council – Jeff Stokley, Stokley Development Corporation
- Executive Officer – Donna Girardot
- Heath Clark, Bill Clark Homes
- Jeff Hilton, Southern Homebuilders, Inc.
- Craig Stevens, Stevens Fine Homes
- Steve Swain, Clark Carolina Construction
- Tony Ivey, Tony Ivey Custom Homes
- Jules Sacchetti, Sacchetti Construction
- Carl Pacquet, Piedmont Natural Gas
- Emily Longley, Longley Supply Co.
- Rick Miller, Pro Build
- Jim Cushing, E.W. Godwin’s Sons, Inc
- Randy Johnson, Builders First Source
- Jason Dillon, StarNews Media
- Jim Moore, James E. Moore Insurance Agency