Working together to promote our industry and the professionalism of our members. The Custom Builders Council is a group of experienced builders dedicated to promoting and enhancing the custom building process. The Council will foster professional development, education, cooperation and fellowship resulting in a better product for the consumer and a greater market share for its members.
Goals & Objectives
- Promote our industry and custom building to the public
- Exchange information and ideas among our members
- Provide education through speakers and seminars
- Recognize achievements of our members
- Represent our members in regulatory and legislative issues that affect our industry
- You must be a member in good standing of the Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association.
- You must build no more than 25 houses per year.
- You must hold a current North Carolina General Contractors license in either intermediate or unlimited classification.
- You must have a base of operations in southeastern North Carolina.