The purpose of the council is to develop, improve, and promote the skills and professionalism of HBA member companies whose primary focus is remodeling and renovation. This includes builder members in remodeling, as well as suppliers, distributors, and subcontractors.
Goals and Benefits
- Enhance your professional image by playing a part in how our business is perceived.
- Learn about the challenges facing each of us in our community and develop plans to improve the homes and areas in which our fellow citizens live.
- Participate in the HomeEXPO and Remodeling Show.
- Gain professional advancement through the Certified Graduate Remodelers Program (CGR) and the new Lead Carpenter Training & Certification.
- Membership in the NAHB Remodelers Council.